BIBIBOP Asian Grill Washington Township to Open July 13, 2023
Dayton, OH, July 13, 2023 BIBIBOP Asian Grill announced the opening date for its third Dayton location. BIBIBOP Washington Township, OH – Township Square will officially open at 11:00 AM on July 13, 2023. The store will be a new tenant on Miamisburg Centerville Road in Dayton.
BIBIBOP will mark the opening with a day-long celebration, including unique gifts and prizes, beginning at 10:30 AM with a ribbon-cutting on the morning of July 13th. BIBIBOP will offer its full menu of healthy, Gluten-Free, Asian-inspired bowls and sides in-person, online, and delivery orders throughout the day.
On Opening Day, guests can:
- Win Free BIBIBOP for a year: Be one of the first 50 people in the store and receive 52 bowl vouchers for use throughout the year. *Must be 16 years of age to claim*
- Wear Orange for $5 Off: guests wearing orange during the grand opening will get $5 off their in-person order.
- Get $5 off with BIBIBOP Rewards: guests who download the BIBIBOP app and sign up for a new BIBIBOP Rewards account will get a $5 Reward added to their new account
- Free Bowls for Civic Workers: medical professionals, educators, and members of the police and fire departments can enjoy a complimentary bowl with valid ID
Since opening its first location in 2013, BIBIBOP has been sharing healthy & affordable Asian food and a message of well-being throughout the country. The new Washington Township location will be the 51st store for BIBIBOP nationwide and joins our two area locations:
- Centerville – Cornerstone 5225 Cornerstone N Blvd Centerville, OH 45440
- The University of Dayton 1200 Brown St. Unit 140 Dayton, OH 45409
“The BIBIBOP Asian Grill concept has performed very well with consumers, as demonstrated by our steady growth through the years,” said founder Charley Shin. “As we’ve expanded, we have never lost sight of our commitment to bringing our signature ‘WELL B•ING’ to all the communities we serve by strengthening our neighbors and enriching the lives of our team members.”
At BIBIBOP, guests build bowls filled with fresh and healthy ingredients: base, protein, toppings, and sauce. Ingredients like tender USDA Choice steak or all-natural chicken, fresh vegetables, rice, potatoes, and bold and flavorful sauces like sweet and tangy Yum Yum or spicy Korean favorite, Gochujang. BIBIBOP’s customizable bowls allow guests to create vegetarian or vegan-friendly meals that align with their lifestyle and focus on their well-being. BIBIBOP was also named a Gluten-Free Safe Spot, certifying each location as 100% gluten-free.
For the latest information, visit facebook.com/BIBIBOPWashingtonTownship.